Monday, January 13, 2014

To Clear Things Up....

Okay I think I need to clear some things up. When I came out to everyone on this blog, if you check out my blogpost called "Come out, wherever you are" I assumed you guys knew that I still of coarse liked boys. A lot people have confronted me and said "So, you don't have any feelings for boys". OF COARSE I DO. I was saying how I prefer girls better. But if a guy comes along and hey, it's meant to be then it's meant to be. I find it funny how people think once you're straight, that means you can't have feelings for the same sex. And I think it's funny how people expect lesbians or gays to suddenly lose interest to the opposite sex. All I am trying to say is I wouldn't mind both, but I prefer girls better at this moment. I believe in progression and change. If someday I choose to marry a guy and the love is there, then yes I will marry him. Same thing goes with the girl. It's all up to God, that's my opinion.


I just wanted to clear the air. I wish people wouldn't be so serious. Just let loose a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment