Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Opinions on Gay Marriage in Utah...And my announcement

Guess what? Gay Marriage in Utah? I'm all for it. Gay Marriage in all 50 states? Yes please. And I'll tell you why.

I plan to marry a partner someday and have children. (Yes,*gasp* if you haven't found out already I am lesbian and I am a Mormon and proud). Until then, I am staying a virgin and I am staying chaste. It's just what I believe. How then can I stay chaste in Utah until my partner and I get married if we can't get married? How can I stay chaste in Virginia, if I can't get married? I am planning next year to move to either New York or California since they are the two states that permit gay marriage. They aren't my first choice though. Virginia and Utah are. You guys want to talk about the LGBT for being adulterous? Of coarse we are! Because where we live will not permit the chance to be pure! I have received comfort and peace from God that who I am is who I am! Why can't these anti-gay groups just realize some people are gay? Get over it.


Here's my announcement...If this Tristen guy in Utah fasted for a few days against gay marriage then I'm fasting FOR it. All things are possible through God! Now I am not going to be outrageous by fasting for over 20 days but I sure going to fast for few days starting next week! Things need to start changing. God loves all his children and  I know that He loves me, nonetheless. If Utah won't allow gay marriage, will that stop gay marriage? HA. No. You can't stop love. Love is universal. And it's inevitable. LOVE & PEACE.







No comments:

Post a Comment